The Storyline of the Bible
The Storyline of the Bible
Featuring Youtube Video Links by Dr. Dave Mathewson
Записаться на курс
Are you interested in getting a 30 thousand foot view of the entire Bible? Are you a new Christian who wants to understand the basic message of the Bible so you feel more confident? Are you a ministry leader who wants to fill in some of the blanks in your Bible knowledge?
The Storyline of the Bible mini-course may be a great fit for you!
This course does not offer college credit but will eventually grant 40 Christian Leaders Institute Points.
- Learn more on how to interpret the Bible
- Learn how Genesis 1-3 set the foundation for the rest of the Bible.
- Gain valuable insights on how God revealed Himself to the people of Israel.
- Understand the role of the Prophets in the plan of salvation.
- Learn about how the coming of Jesus, his life, ministry, and work for us and our salvation.
- Learn about Acts and the early church
- Understand the Epistles of Paul.
- Learn about the General Epistles
- Get essential knowledge of the Book of Revelations.
Post in 2 Forums. You will get a completion check indicating you have posted reflections. We also encourage you to read and engage with the comments of others.
After you complete viewing the materials and posting your reflections there is a feedback quiz. This quiz will help us evaluate the effectiveness of the mini-course.
Christian Leaders Points are given as you study and complete courses at Christian Leaders Institute, Christian Leaders College, and Christian Leaders Alliance.
This partnering mini-course is made possible by the efforts of Dr. Ted Hillebrandt from his Biblical Elearning efforts. He founded and leads Biblical Elearning. We thank Biblical Elearning for their efforts!
Dr. Dave Mathewson Bio:
Dave currently teaches at Denver Seminary and has taught for years at Gordon College. He has a Ph. D. from the University of Aberdeen and his publications include "Verbal Aspect in the Book of Revelation" and "A New Heaven and a New Earth: The Meaning and Function of the Old Testament in Revelation 21:1-22:5" and most recently "Intermediate Greek Grammar" (Baker, 2016).
Donate to help support CLI's mission by becoming a Vision Partner!
You can click on the button below to sign up as a monthly donor or to make a one-time donation.
Do you want others to receive scholarships for our free Christian education and ministry training? If you are able, your participation as a Vision Partner keeps this Christian Education available.
- Get Vision Partners Benefits
- More than 375,000 students have enrolled from over 180 nations
- We offer over 150 courses and mini-courses in six languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, Ukrainian, and Chinese
Purchase Christian products - all proceeds support more classes!