Dreams: A Way to Listen to God
by Bruce Ballast
What does the Bible say about dreams? How does God speak through dreams? What do research and science say about dreams? What are the different types of dreams? How should one go about interpreting dreams? Join Dr. Ballast in an exploration of each of these topics and more in the Christian worldview. The majority of the population experiences dreams, so equip yourself with the knowledge of how to be more in tune with how God is speaking to you through your dreams.
At the end of this mini-course, students will have:
- Examined the various dreams throughout the Old and New Testament
- An understanding of these Biblical dreams as messages from God
- Insights into the research and scientific facts about dreams
- An idea of the potential reasons why we have dreams
- Knowledge of the different types of dreams
- Insight into the interpretation of dreams
Post in 3 forums. Fully engage with each of the posed questions and share your complete responses. Also, interact with other posts and make comments.
After viewing the materials and posting your reflections, there is a feedback quiz. The quiz will help CL evaluate the effectiveness of the mini-course.
Do you want to help bring more free courses like this to other Christian Leaders? Consider becoming a Vision Partner today!
Do you want others to receive scholarships for free training with Christian education and ministry training? If you are able, your participation as a Vision Partner keeps this Christian Education available.
- Get Vision Partners Benefits
- More than 375,000 students have enrolled from over 180 nations
- We offer over 150 courses and mini-courses in six languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, Ukrainian, and Chinese
Purchase Christian products - all proceeds support more classes and impact.