Ancient Places of Ministry Inspiration
By New Perspective Community
What can we learn from the historicity of archeology? The history of the early church is still alive through the study of ancient places. Your ministry will be enhanced are you learn about these New Testament places.
This mini-course features a video shot by a new church plant named New Perspective Community in Sakaquan, Canada. Christian Leaders Institute appreciates the effort, careful research, and instructive content found in these Youtube videos.
Post at least once in the forum. You will get a completion check indicating you have posted.
After you complete viewing the materials and posting your reflections there is a feedback quiz. The quiz will help us evaluate the effectiveness of the mini-course.
Patmos, Smyrna and Ephesus
Pergamum, Thyatira and Sardis
Philadelphia, Laodicea and Tarsus
Antioch and Cappadocia
Final Assignment and Quiz
Reflections Questions: Pick one of the questions and write a post of 50 or more words.
1. What have you learned about the ancient historic places in the spread of Christianity both then and/or now?
2. What ancient place connects now with your faith journey? Why?
3. How does your local area have the opportunity to be a center for spreading Christianity?
Did You Enjoy this Mini-Course? Help Fund More Courses Like This!
Donate to help support CLI's mission by becoming a Vision Partner!
You can click on the button below to sign up as a monthly donor or to make a one-time donation.
Do you want others to receive scholarships for our free Christian education and ministry training? If you are able, your participation as a Vision Partner keeps this Christian Education available.
- Get Vision Partners Benefits
- More than 375,000 students have enrolled from over 180 nations
- We offer over 150 courses and mini-courses in six languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, Ukrainian, and Chinese
Christian Leaders Store - Click Here
Purchase Christian products - all proceeds support more classes!