How to Develop a Great Attitude
by Henry Reyenga
Do you want to be a more positive person? Do you want to bring an uplifting attitude to your life, courtship search, marriage, work, and ministry?
What is meant by a great attitude? In English, it means a person who has learned how to see the positive and the uplifting. This person has a "can do" attitude and brings that attitude to everything he/she does.
- Be introduced to the subject of having a great attitude.
- Learn how to trust in the providence of God.
- Become a person of perspective.
- Develop ways to lose your life spiritually.
- Learn how to forgive wrongs.
- Develop a plan to let go of unhealthy control.
- Gain the confidence to cultivate opportunities.
- Learn the behaviors to abandon victim attitudes.
- Learn how to take yourself less seriously.
Post in 3 Forums. You will get a completion check indicating you have posted reflections also read and engage with the comments of others.
After you complete viewing the materials and posting your reflections there is a feedback quiz. The quiz will help us evaluate the effectiveness of the mini-course.