How to Develop a Great Attitude
by Henry Reyenga
Do you want to be a more positive person? Do you want to bring an uplifting attitude to your life, courtship search, marriage, work, and ministry?
What is meant by a great attitude? In English, it means a person who has learned how to see the positive and the uplifting. This person has a "can do" attitude and brings that attitude to everything he/she does.
- Be introduced to the subject of having a great attitude.
- Learn how to trust in the providence of God.
- Become a person of perspective.
- Develop ways to lose your life spiritually.
- Learn how to forgive wrongs.
- Develop a plan to let go of unhealthy control.
- Gain the confidence to cultivate opportunities.
- Learn the behaviors to abandon victim attitudes.
- Learn how to take yourself less seriously.
Post in 3 Forums. You will get a completion check indicating you have posted reflections also read and engage with the comments of others.
After you complete viewing the materials and posting your reflections there is a feedback quiz. The quiz will help us evaluate the effectiveness of the mini-course.
1. Have you ever been the victim of someone's "toxic positivity?" How did it make you feel?
2. Why is an understanding of Providence important for a healthy attitude?
3. In what ways does your walk with God give you perspective? How does perspective help you gain a positive attitude?
1. Why is an understanding of Providence important for a healthy attitude?2. How does "keeping your life" make you more negative?
3. What changes in your when you forgive yourself?
4. What are some techniques you have learned for letting go of unhealthy control?
1. What helps you break through to try new things?
2. What have you had a "victim attitude" about, and how did you overcome that?
3. What are some areas of your life that you take yourself too seriously? Where would others say that you take yourself too seriously?
4. How do you decide if someone is a taker and you have to set up new boundaries?
Donate to help support CLI's mission by becoming a Vision Partner!
You can click on the link below to sign up as a monthly donor or to make a one-time donation.
Do you want others to receive scholarships for our free Christian education and ministry training? If you are able, your participation as a Vision Partner keeps this Christian Education available.
- Get Vision Partners Benefits
- More than 375,000 students have enrolled from over 180 nations
- We offer over 150 courses and mini-courses in six languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, Ukrainian, and Chinese
Christian Leaders Store - Click Here
Purchase Christian products - all proceeds support more classes!