How To Be Interesting
by Steve Elzinga and Henry Reyenga
Being interesting helps you in ways you cannot even imagine yet. In life, people tend to want to be around you more. In ministry, being interesting helps your communication and your leadership. This mini-course will change your life and make you more effective in your service to Christ!
- Be introduced to the subject of being interesting.
- Learn how to connect to interesting people.
- Develop your plan to do interesting things.
- Learn how to ask interesting questions.
- Develop the skill to tell interesting stories.
- Learn how to see the possibilities.
- Gain the skill and confidence to develop your compelling narrative.
- Grow in enthusiasm.
- Learn how to be daring.
Post in 3 Forums. You will get a completion check indicating you have posted reflections also read and engage with the comments of others.
After you complete viewing the materials and posting your reflections there is a feedback quiz. The quiz will help us evaluate the effectiveness of the mini-course.