Leading Bible Studies
by Henry Reyenga and Steve Elzinga
Do you want confidence in leading Bible Studies? Leading a Bible study is one of the core skills needed for most ministry roles, whether you are a commended minister, licensed minister, or an ordained minister. This is an important skill for starting a Bible reading movement in your church or your community!
This mini-course will fit you if you are interested in:
- Being a Small Group Leader or Bible Study Leader
- House Church Planting
- Church Planting
- Men or Women's Ministry
- Youth Ministry
- Commended, Licensed or Ordained Ministry
- Be introduced to the subject of leading a Bible Study
- Learn the traditional means of leading a Bible Study and how to succeed at doing it.
- Learn how to do various styles of Bible studies, including Attention, Topic, and Planner
- Understand and incorporate the role of accountability in Bible Studies
- Implement the role of Prayer in the Bible studies
- Learn how to manage Bible study groups
- Learn how to create a culture of new Bible studies.
Post in 3 Forums. You will get a completion check indicating you have posted reflections and read and engaged with the comments of others.
After you complete viewing the materials and posting your reflections, there is a feedback quiz. The quiz will help us evaluate the effectiveness of the mini-course.
1. Have you ever led a Bible Study? How did it go? If you have not led one, what are some of your concerns about leading one in the future?
2. What was the best Bible study you ever participated in? Why?
3. Why does accountability in a Bible study often yield fruit?
1. Why is the Bible study in your own walk often challenging to stick with and reproduce?
2. What type of Bible Study would you feel the most comfortable leading? Why?
3. Why is prayer important in a Bible study?
1. How comfortable are you with the prospect of managing a Bible Study?
2. Have you seen some of the struggles in Bible studies that you attended in the past? What was one insight that you received from the management videos?
3. What were some takeaways from this "How to Lead a Bible Study" course?
Donate to help support CLI's mission by becoming a Vision Partner!
Click Here to sign up as a monthly donor or to make a one-time donation.
Do you want others to receive scholarships for our free Christian education and ministry training? If you are able, your participation as a Vision Partner keeps this Christian Education available.
- Get Vision Partners Benefits
- More than 375,000 students have enrolled from over 180 nations
- We offer over 150 courses and mini-courses in six languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, Ukrainian, and Chinese
Christian Leaders Store - Click Here
Purchase Christian products - all proceeds support more classes!