Leading Bible Studies
by Henry Reyenga and Steve Elzinga
Do you want confidence in leading Bible Studies? Leading a Bible study is one of the core skills needed for most ministry roles, whether you are a commended minister, licensed minister, or an ordained minister. This is an important skill for starting a Bible reading movement in your church or your community!
This mini-course will fit you if you are interested in:
- Being a Small Group Leader or Bible Study Leader
- House Church Planting
- Church Planting
- Men or Women's Ministry
- Youth Ministry
- Commended, Licensed or Ordained Ministry
- Be introduced to the subject of leading a Bible Study
- Learn the traditional means of leading a Bible Study and how to succeed at doing it.
- Learn how to do various styles of Bible studies, including Attention, Topic, and Planner
- Understand and incorporate the role of accountability in Bible Studies
- Implement the role of Prayer in the Bible studies
- Learn how to manage Bible study groups
- Learn how to create a culture of new Bible studies.
Post in 3 Forums. You will get a completion check indicating you have posted reflections and read and engaged with the comments of others.
After you complete viewing the materials and posting your reflections, there is a feedback quiz. The quiz will help us evaluate the effectiveness of the mini-course.