by Dr. Tim Keller (Linked from the Veritas Youtube Channel)
How do you answer people when they confront your faith with questions? Are you able to give an answer?
Dr. Tim Keller wrote a book, Called the Reason for God. The book included a video and discussion guide. Click here to check it out.
- Learn Dr. Tim Kellers premise of the reason for God
- Discover whether God is just a projection of our culture.
- What do you say to someone who asks you, "Do you believe there's only one way to God?"
- Why do Christian believe the Bible is reliable?
- Learn what to say when someone criticizing the church as a reason for unbelief.
- Look at the question, "Are you Resolutely Convinced that Christianity is True?"
- What do we do about suffering?
- What about homosexuality?
- What about the doctrine of hell?
- How does someone get to heaven?
- Why do Christians have peace?
Post in 3 Forums. You will get a completion check indicating you have posted reflections also read and engage with the comments of others.
After you complete viewing the materials and posting your reflections there is a feedback quiz. The quiz will help us evaluate the effectiveness of the mini-course.
- Reflection Questions:
1. Dr. Keller said that it takes as much faith to not believe in God. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? How could this thought be used in evangelism?
2. Were you raised as a Christian? Did you question your childhood faith?
3. What takeaways did you receive in this section?
1. Why does the presence of the historic church help your witness?
2. How have you dealt with the problem of suffering?
3. The discussion of Homosexuality is very controversial in the church. Are you satisfied with what Dr. Keller said? Why or why not?
- Reflection Questions:
1. Why do some people object to the doctrine of hell?
2. Have you ever led someone to Jesus Christ? If so, share.
3. What takeaways did you receive from this section?
Did You Enjoy this Mini-Course? Help Fund More Courses Like This!
Donate to help support CLI's mission by becoming a Vision Partner!
Click Here to sign up as a monthly donor or to make a one-time donation.
Do you want others to receive scholarships for our free Christian education and ministry training? If you are able, your participation as a Vision Partner keeps this Christian Education available.
- Get Vision Partners Benefits
- More than 375,000 students have enrolled from over 180 nations
- We offer over 150 courses and mini-courses in six languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, Ukrainian, and Chinese
Christian Leaders Store - Click Here
Purchase Christian products - all proceeds support more classes!