by Pastor Brian DeCook
Forgiveness is a powerful topic. From receiving God's forgiveness to giving and receiving forgiveness from others, it is life-changing. This mini-course can be impactful in every area of ministry. How will this course strengthen your knowledge and practice of forgiveness?
By the end of this course, students will have an understanding of:
- The definition, role, and reason for the concept of biblical forgiveness
- Forgiveness as it relates to the Old Testament and the New Testament
- Repentance and atonement
- How forgiveness relates to God and who God is
- The need for forgiveness from God and how to seek it
- How to extend and receive forgiveness from others
- The biblical framework and need for forgiving oneself
Post in 3 Forums. You will get a completion check indicating you have posted reflections also read and engage with the comments of others.
After you complete viewing the materials and posting your reflections there is a feedback quiz. The quiz will help us evaluate the effectiveness of the mini-course.
Would you consider becoming a Vision Partner to help bring more courses like this to the world? You can click on the button below to sign up for a monthly or a one-time donation!