by Dana K. White - Selected Linked Youtube Videos
Have you tried to declutter your home, but couldn't quite succeed? Do you avoid inviting people to your house because it is such a mess? Do you dread people just dropping in on you? Do you feel depressed by all the clutter in your life?
Many Christian Leaders feel stymied because their home or personal space is out of control. There is hope for you. Dana K. White will take you on a journey of freedom from clutter. She is down-to-earth and will help you take control.
Dana K. White is a published author of two books about how to manage your home and declutter your life. Click here to go to the "A Slob Comes Clean" website for more books and resources from Dana K. White
- Learn the Container Concept
- Learn the Five-Step Decluttering Process
- Deal with the emotional issues that hold your back from decluttering
- Gain skills to declutter your home
- Gain skills to declutter your sentimental memory stuff.
Post in 4 Forums. You will get a completion check indicating you have posted reflections and read and engaged with the comments of others.
After you complete viewing the materials and posting your reflections, there is a feedback quiz. The quiz will help us evaluate the effectiveness of the mini-course.
Section 1 - Mindset
1. How do you feel about limits as foundational for decluttering?
2. Concerning Dana K. White's Decluttering Steps, which ones are you the more comfortable doing and why?
3. How can you see this decluttering study help you in ministry?
Section 2 - Beyond Overwhelming Emotions
1. How do your emotions connect to decluttering?
2. What barriers do you face in keeping your home from clutter?
3. How do time management and clutter connect for you?
Section 3 - Kitchen and Laundry
1. What skills were you taught from your childhood about decluttering?
2. Which rooms in your house are decluttered the most often?
3. What action plan of decluttering are you thinking about?
Topic 4 - Decluttering More of Your Home
1. What successes have you experienced in decluttering your home?
2. How could this course prepare you to reach more people?
Did This Mini-Course Help You? Donate To Fund More Courses Like This!
Donate to help support CLI's mission by becoming a Vision Partner!
Click Here to sign up as a monthly donor or to make a one-time donation.
Do you want others to receive scholarships for our free Christian education and ministry training? If you are able, your participation as a Vision Partner keeps this Christian Education available.
- Get Vision Partners Benefits
- More than 375,000 students have enrolled from over 180 nations
- We offer over 150 courses and mini-courses in six languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, Ukrainian, and Chinese
Christian Leaders Store - Click Here
Purchase Christian products - all proceeds support more classes!