by Dr. James Hunt
Have you started or will you be starting a church or a ministry? Are you considering starting a ministry board? Dr. James Hunt has created and studied ministry board development for decades. This course is a must if you exercise executive leadership at a church, new church, ministry, or new ministry.
At the end of this course, students will have learned:
- The first steps in board creation such as prayer, discernment, and acting.
- The principles of the creation of the board of directors.
- How to launch a board
- How to develop a refinement strategy
- How to cultivate board stability
- How to reorganize a board
- Key board management issues
- How to develop covenant leadership
Post in 3 Forums. You will get a completion check indicating you have posted reflections and also read and engaged with the comments of others.
After you complete viewing the materials and posting your reflections there is a two-part feedback assignment and quiz. This will help us evaluate the effectiveness of the mini-course.
Do you want others to receive scholarships for free training with Christian education and ministry training? If you are able, your participation as a Vision Partner keeps this Christian Education available.
- Get Vision Partners Benefits
- More than 475,000 students have enrolled from over 180 nations
- We offer over 150 courses and mini-courses in six languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, Ukrainian, and Chinese
Purchase Christian products - all proceeds support more classes and impact.