Dreams: A Way to Listen to God
by Bruce Ballast
What does the Bible say about dreams? How does God speak through dreams? What do research and science say about dreams? What are the different types of dreams? How should one go about interpreting dreams? Join Dr. Ballast in an exploration of each of these topics and more in the Christian worldview. The majority of the population experiences dreams, so equip yourself with the knowledge of how to be more in tune with how God is speaking to you through your dreams.
At the end of this mini-course, students will have:
- Examined the various dreams throughout the Old and New Testament
- An understanding of these Biblical dreams as messages from God
- Insights into the research and scientific facts about dreams
- An idea of the potential reasons why we have dreams
- Knowledge of the different types of dreams
- Insight into the interpretation of dreams
Post in 3 forums. Fully engage with each of the posed questions and share your complete responses. Also, interact with other posts and make comments.
After viewing the materials and posting your reflections, there is a feedback quiz. The quiz will help CL evaluate the effectiveness of the mini-course.
1. Up to this point, what has your relationship with dreams been? Do you have dreams? Have you understood your dreams as possible messages from God? What do you hope to learn through this mini-course?
2. What are your takeaways from the dreams throughout the Old Testament? How does this affect your view of dreams?
1. Have you ever taken action because of a dream? If so, share the details. What happened? If you haven't, why not?
2. How do the biological and scientific aspects that you now know about dreams connect or impact your faith-based view of dreams?
3. Thinking back to the dreams you have had in the past, what type of dreams were they? If you learned about a new type of dream, which was it? How will this information impact your view and experience with dreams?
1. How can you be intentional as you have dreams? Which strategies for interpretation will you try to implement and why?
2. What are your main takeaways from this mini-course? How has your view of dreams evolved? How has it influenced your faith?
Become a Vision Partner, click here
Do you want others to receive scholarships for free training with Christian education and ministry training? If you are able, your participation as a Vision Partner keeps this Christian Education available.
- Get Vision Partners Benefits
- More than 375,000 students have enrolled from over 180 nations
- We offer over 150 courses and mini-courses in six languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, Ukrainian, and Chinese
Christian Leaders Store - Click Here
Purchase Christian products - all proceeds support more classes and impact.