by Abby Dominiak and Abbie Alfree
This mini-course is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of spiritual gifts, their relevance to personal ministry and calling, and their application in various aspects of life. Through a combination of theological exploration, biblical study, self-reflection, and practical exercises, students will delve into the rich tapestry of spiritual gifts and learn how to cultivate and employ them for the glory of God and the benefit of others.
Are you looking to better understand spiritual gifts? Discover and assess your own gift(s)? Learn practical strategies for using them in various contexts? Live out your faith more intentionally? Join Abby & Abbie in this mini-course!Course Outcomes:
Upon the completion of this mini-course, students will:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of spiritual gifts and their connection to personal ministry and calling.
- Explore the theological foundations of spiritual gifts and their relevance in the modern-day Church.
- Examine biblical references to spiritual gifts and their application in contemporary Christian life.
- Identify and discern personal spiritual gifts through assessments and self-reflection.
- Develop practical strategies for harnessing, developing, and cultivating spiritual gifts.
- Appreciate and work alongside individuals with different spiritual gifts, fostering unity and collaboration.
- Overcome challenges and roadblocks in discerning and using spiritual gifts.
- Explore various venues for using spiritual gifts, including ministry, family, and the workplace.
- Apply knowledge of spiritual gifts in practical ways, including evangelism and sharing the gospel.
- Reflect on the course content and consider further courses with Christian Leaders to deepen understanding and application of spiritual gifts.
Post in all 3 Forums. You will get a completion check indicating you have posted reflections. Also, read and engage with the comments of others.
After viewing the materials and posting your reflections, there is a feedback quiz. The quiz will help us evaluate the effectiveness of the mini-course.Please note: This course was originally filmed live as a segment on the CL News.