Christian Entrepreneurship (3 Credits)
Christian Entrepreneurship (3 Credits)
Featuring Content from Accomplished Business Leaders
Case Studies with Businessman Marty Ozinga III of Ozinga brothers.
This course explores theoretical and practical dimensions of entrepreneurship by considering case studies and insights from accomplished business leaders.
Christian Entrepreneurship is foundational for bi-vocational ministers, new business leaders, church planters thinking like a business owner, business leaders, team members of a company, leaders of ministries, non-profits or churches.
This course is strategically placed as you begin your enterprise studies. If you are effective in your thinking as an Entrepreneur, you will likely thrive in whatever you do within our community.
Wikipedia Textbooks: Getting Started as an Entrepreneur is a brief introduction to the basics of starting your own business, written in concise, simple language.
The book emphasizes both traditional and social entrepreneurship as exciting paths for start-up entrepreneurs. With inspiring profiles of entrepreneurs whose work provides models of creative thinking and ideas that make a difference in the world, this book will help you follow your entrepreneurial passion!
Christian Leaders Institute also thanks TED Talks for their Free and Available Resources: Since these presentations are open to the public as free resources and since these resources are given by those who do not necessarily hold a Christian World and Life view, please understand that some of the words or concepts presented will not reflect the doctrine or teaching of Christian Leaders Institute. Some of the content contains profanity and we recommend that you DO NOT enroll in this course if you feel this may offend you. We are thankful that Marty Ozinga III is here as a Christian Businessman who promotes the Christian World and Life view.
1. Learn the basics of starting your own business.
2. Learn about business or enterprise opportunity.
3. Learn some of the critical aspects of team building.
4. Gain valuable insights into entrepreneurial leadership.
5. You will learn how to set up a simple business plan.
6. You will learn the basics of setting up a company.
7. You will engage alternative ways to structure your venture.
8. You will be exposed to the wisdom of successful practitioners.
9. You will learn the basics of money as a resource for your new enterprise.
AssignmentsView all online lectures and read all the articles on each topic. CLI tracks whether you do this. After viewing all the lectures for the unit, take the quiz based on the lectures (100% of grade).
Grading ScaleA 95-100% A- 90-94% B+ 87-89% B 83-86% B- 80-82% C+ 77-79% C 73-76% C- 70-72% D+ 67-69% D 63-66% D- 60-62% F 0-59%
Your average grade for all assignments in the class must be at least 60%. Otherwise, you will fail the class and will receive no course credit.
Note: You must complete all work by the final deadline of the course. If you are not done by that date, you will have to take the class again in order to receive credit. Incompletions are considered drops.
Day 1 - 10
Unit 1 - Opportunity - Part One
Day 11 - 20
Opportunity - Part Two
Day 21 - 30
Market - Part One
Day 31 - 40
Market - Part Two
Day 41 - 50
Team - Part One
Day 51 - 60
Team - Part Two
Day 61 - 70
The Plan - Part One
Day 71 - 80
The Plan - Part Two
Day 81 - 90
Company - Part One
Day 91 - 100
Company - Part Two
Day 101 - 110
Money - Part One
Day 111 - 120
As you complete this tuition-free course, let's pray for and thank the Vision Partners! Their sacrificial giving supports these tuition-free courses so that those will little or no extra resources can assess high-quality ministry training.
Money - Part Two
Unit 12: Our Eternal Home
Day 121 - 150
Do you want to participate in bringing free ministry training worldwide?
- Pray for more open doors, protection from attack, and the resources needed to expand this mission.
- Consider supporting and sharing with others this Christianity spreading opportunity.
- Order credentials from the Guidance and Credential Panel and products from the Christian Leaders Store.
- Enroll at the College for the Degree program.
- Share this free training opportunity with new potential students. Help recruit a new generation of Christian leaders.
Day 151 - 180
The course has ended. Please make sure all quizzes have been completed. If your work is incomplete, it is considered a drop, and you will have to take the class again in order to receive credit.
Our staff will be using this time to review your work. Your grade should appear on your "My Home Page" in the "Course Overview" section. Please contact Helpdesk if you have any questions or did not receive your grade.