Total Fitness (3 credits)
Total Fitness - Become a Stronger and Healthier You
Professor: Dr. David Feddes DavidFeddes.com
CLA Volunteer Teacher Assistant: Pastor Warren Aus
Need help: CLI Help Desk (email@example.com)
This course teaches various life skills and shows how to become healthier and stronger as a total person. Drawing upon a biblical worldview and findings in various disciplines, this course is a journey toward greater fitness in the spiritual, physical, financial, intellectual, emotional, relational, and vocational dimensions of life.
1. Total fitness: hear God's call to embrace practical wisdom and discipline for strengthening the whole person.
2. Spiritual fitness: draw near to God and stronger against Satan through spiritual disciplines.
3. Physical fitness: know why the body matters to God, improve bodily health, and use body language well.
4. Financial fitness: earn a good living, escape debt, build wealth, honor God and bless others with money.
5. Intellectual fitness: build healthy curiosity, sharp thinking, lifelong study, and courage to stand for truth.
6. Emotional fitness: learn to face feelings honestly and discover God working through emotions.
7. Relational fitness: heal from past relational wrongs and wounds, and interact with others in a wise and godly manner
8. Vocational fitness: pursue God's calling for job, career, and other tasks.
1. Read all online articles.
2. Watch online video lectures for each unit.
3. Use the discussion forum to ask questions and exchange ideas with others.
5. Take the online quiz for each unit. You will have 75 minutes to answer 20 multiple-choice questions for each quiz. Once a quiz has started, you must finish it, and you can't retake it. So be ready ahead of time. Each quiz covers readings and video lectures for that unit. While taking the quiz, you may use your notes and refer to articles and other materials. Tip: First answer all the questions you know. Then try to look up answers to questions you don't know. When you have entered an answer for every question, submit the quiz for grading before the 75-minute limit.
*The course has a total of 240 points: 20 points for each of the twelve quizzes.
A 95-100% A- 90-94% B+ 87-89% B 83-86% B- 80-82%
C+ 77-79% C 73-76% C- 70-72% D+ 67-69% D 63-66% D- 60-62% F 0-59%
Your average grade must be at least 60%. Otherwise, you will fail the class and will receive no course credit.
You have 180 days to finish the course. Complete all assignments before the final deadline, or you will be automatically unenrolled, and all course work will be removed. You will have to start over and take the class again to receive credit.
There are transcriptions and audio files available for most videos in this course. Please note: a volunteer is currently assigned to this course to create new transcripts. They are added to the course as soon as they are completed.
Unit 1: Day 1 - 10
Unit 2: Day 11 - 20
Unit 3: Day 21 - 30
Spiritual Fitness (continued)
Unit 4: Day 31 - 40
Unit 5: Day 41 - 50
Unit 6: Day 51 - 60
Financial Fitness (continued)
Unit 7: Day 61 - 70
Unit 8: Day 71 - 80
Unit 9: Day 81 - 90
Emotional Fitness (continued)
Unit 10: Day 91 - 100
Unit 11: Day 101 - 110
Unit 12: Day 111 - 120
Pursuing Total Fitness
Day 121 - 150
Do you want to participate in bringing free ministry training worldwide?
- Pray for more open doors, protection from attack, and the resources needed to expand this mission.
- Consider supporting and sharing with others this Christianity spreading opportunity.
- Order credentials from the Guidance and Credential Panel and products from the Christian Leaders Store.
- Enroll at the College for the Degree program.
- Share this free training opportunity with new potential students. Help recruit a new generation of Christian leaders.
Day 151 - 180
The course has ended. Please make sure all quizzes have been completed. If your work is incomplete, it is considered a drop, and you will have to take the class again in order to receive credit.
Our staff will be using this time to review your work. Your grade should appear on your "My Home Page" in the "Course Overview" section. Please contact Helpdesk if you have any questions or did not receive your grade.