What are the Acceptance Requirement for Leadership Excellence School?
Following the guidelines of the United States Department of Education
(USDE) recognized accrediting agency, ABHE, Leadership Excellence School
requires that a student applying to be accepted for college study
satisfy the following requirements:
- Enroll online through Leadership Excellence School, Christian Leaders Institute or Christian Leader Alliance into a basic student account at Christian Leaders, NFP
- Begin the application process into the School by paying your College Application Fee and submitting the corresponding assignment. This fee supports the staff as they process your application into the School.
- Establish your college readiness for higher education. This includes the sending of official transcripts or evidence of previous formal studies.
- Verify your identity.
- Fulfill profile writing requirements.
- Submit three endorsements if you do not already have level-three endorsement status at Christian Leaders Institute.
Last modified: Saturday, September 9, 2023, 10:29 AM