Welcome to the Christian Leaders Alliance Minister Credentialing Program! A Global Ministers Commission (Click here) oversees this credentialing, led by President Henry Reyenga and Secretary Minister Brian DeCook.
Christian Leaders Alliance offers licensed and ordained minister Credentials roles for the Volunteer, Part-time, or Full-time Minister. Here are some of the characteristics including:
- Ministry Training from Christian Leaders Institute
- Local or Relational Recommendations that establish more credibility
- An ecuministry Approach that allows you to be credentialed as a minister in the Christian Leaders Alliance and still retain your local church membership or local minister credentials.
- A Global minister credentials Directory - See Directory
We offer four core minister roles:
- Licensed Christian Wedding Officiant - Enroll Now
- Field Minister - View Field Minister Requirements
- Licensed Minister - View Licensed Minister Requirements
- Ordained Minister - View Licensed Minister Requirements
After you complete any of these minister roles, over 30 topic specializations are available for you to pair with your minister role. These include specialties like Bible Study Leader, Evangelist, Prayer, Pastoral Care, and many more.
Registering a soul center that reflects your ministry calling is also welcome after joining the Alliance.
Endorsement status communicated that those in your personal and leadership circles see you as a Christian leader and affirms your calling to study and pursue ministry.
These Endorsement status levels have many benefits that will bring you more confidence and credibility in your ministry journey.