MinistryBiz Skills (1 Credit)
Henry Reyenga and Steve Elzinga
CLC Intern Teacher Assistant (Voluntary)
Animuonyam Nana Yaa Duodu
This course focuses on helping you understand the MinistryBiz approach to tentmaking. After you take this course, you may consider using these skills to start a MinistryBiz. Professors Henry Reyenga and Steve Elzinga present this course.
This course is designed for those who seek to blur the lines in their understanding of ministry and business and how both may be combined for ministry impact.
Who should take this course?
This course will benefit those who are called to ministry. If ministry is the focus of your life, this course will help you integrate your ministry calling with vocational skills. This course is often completed after someone is licensed or ordained, but this course does not require that you complete the licensed or ordination program.
- Learn about curious doing.
- Develop your voice and passion for ministry that is funded by your enterprise activities.
- Become introduced to MinistryBiz options.
- Internalize the behaviors needed for doing a MinistryBiz
- Learn about the principle of repetition for MinistryBiz activities.
- Discover the qualifications for pursuing a MinistryBiz enterprise.
View all online lectures and read all the articles on each topic. CLI computer tracks whether you do this. After viewing all lectures for the unit, take the quiz based on the lectures. Each quiz has up to 20 questions (100% of grade).
A 95-100% A- 90-94% B+ 87-89% B 83-86% B- 80-82% C+ 77-79% C 73-76% C- 70-72% D+ 67-69% D 63-66% D- 60-62% F 0-59%
Your average for the course must be at least 60%. Otherwise, you will fail the class and will receive no credit.
You have 180 days to finish the course. Complete all assignments before the final deadline, or you will be automatically unenrolled, and all coursework will be removed. You will have to start over and retake the class to receive credit.
All the videos' notes are available in this course.
- Learn about curious doing.
The Power of Curious Doing
What is a MinistryBiz?
Your Voice, Your Purpose and Your Passion and Your Audience
Talking to People
Repetition and Repeatability
Putting Together an MinistryBiz Plan
Personal Qualifications - Part One
Personal Qualifications - Part Two
Personal Qualifications - Part Three
As you complete this tuition-free course, let's pray for and thank the Vision Partners! Their sacrificial giving supports these tuition-free courses so that those will little or no extra resources can access high-quality ministry training.
If you are interested in becoming a Vision Partner, Click Here. Find out about the benefits of giving!
Do you want to participate in bringing free ministry training worldwide?
- Pray for more open doors, protection from attack, and the resources needed to expand this mission.
- Consider supporting and sharing with others this Christianity spreading opportunity.
- Order credentials from the Guidance and Credential Panel and products from the Christian Leaders Store.
- Enroll at the College for the Degree program.
- Share this free training opportunity with new potential students. Help recruit a new generation of Christian leaders.
The course has ended. Please make sure all quizzes have been completed. If your work is incomplete, it is considered a drop, and you will have to take the class again in order to receive credit.
Our staff will be using this time to review your work. Your grade should appear on your "My Home Page" in the "Course Overview" section. Please contact Helpdesk if you have any questions or did not receive your grade.