Critical Grace Theory Overview
Critical Grace Theory
by Henry Reyenga and Steve Elzinga
Critical Grace Theory evaluates seven central struggles that are being played out in the lives of people and cultures throughout the world from the perspective of the Gospel. The topics are:1. Race2. Gender3. Pleasure4. Equality5. Evolution6. Blame7. Conflict
Gain insights on how the Grace of God addresses these problems and how it gives a Biblical road map for peace and joy.
- Introduction to the subject of critical conflict theory and critical Grace theory.
- Evaluation of race issues from a grace perspective and a view into how the gospel opens up salvation for all peoples. Insight into race issues from the testimony of a leader from Rwanda.
- An understanding of the gender issues in our society from the perspective of critical Grace theory.
- A view of how the ancient epicurean philosophy of pleasure is killing people and how critical Grace theory offers hope.
- Learn the Biblical understanding of equality and why it matters.
- Understanding how the evolutionary worldview has become uncritically accepted by most people and about the chaos this has caused. Learn how critical Grace theory sees the central issues of change.
- Discover how the gospel is as relevant today as ever before in a world seeking to find fault and blame.
- Find out how conflict theory promotes counterfeit success. Learn how critical Grace theory helps you focus on the game humans were created to play.
- Grow as a Grace agent of gospel change.
Post in 3 Forums. You will get a completion check indicating you have posted reflections also read and engage with the comments of others.
After you complete viewing the materials and posting your reflections there is a feedback quiz. The quiz will help us evaluate the effectiveness of the mini-course.