God's Design for Sex
God's Design for Sex
by Ruth Buezis
Have you ever studied God's Design for human sexuality? Even though our sexuality is one of the most important parts of being human, we hardly ever talk about it and the design God desired for it. The sinful world exploits sex as a means for making money. Pornography reduces sex to visual and sensual pleasure. Many Christians have reduced sex to a necessary duty.
What is God's Design for Sex? In this mini-course Ruth Buezis, author of the Book, Awaken Love shares the Biblical understanding of human sexuality. Order here.
This mini-course will fit you if you
- are single or married and want to ground your sexual identity in the Word of God
- are a minister, wedding officiant, marriage minister, youth minister, or a chaplain
- desire to teach or preach a series or Bible study on God's Design for Sex.
- desire to seek healing in this area of your life
- Be introduced to the subject of God's Design for Sex
- Learn the role of procreation
- Learn how to sex is a way to really know each other.
- See how comfort and sex connect.
- See what the Bible says about sex and pleasure.
- Learn how sex can be a defense against temptations
- Learn how sex can bring you refreshment
- See how sex is connected to spiritual growth.
Post in 3 Forums. You will get a completion check indicating you have posted reflections and read and engaged with the comments of others.
After you complete viewing the materials and posting your reflections, there is a feedback quiz. The quiz will help us evaluate the effectiveness of the mini-course.
1. How was sex talked about in your family? Were you prepared to understand your own sexuality?
2. Have you given much thought to procreation as a reason God designed sex? How is our society thinking about procreation right now?
3. Why is sex such a powerful vehicle to getting to know each other?
1. Can you relate to the teaching that sex can bring comfort?
2. How has sex been reduced to pleasure in our society?
3. Can you related to how sex can help you avoid temptation or compromise?
Did You Enjoy This Mini-Course? Help Fund More Courses Like This!
Donate to help support CLI's mission by becoming a Vision Partner!
You can click on the button below to sign up as a monthly donor or to make a one-time donation.
Do you want others to receive scholarships for free Christian education and ministry training? If you are able, your participation as a Vision Partner keeps this Christian Education available.
- Get Vision Partners Benefits.
- More than 400,000 students have enrolled from over 180 nations.
- We offer over 150 courses and mini-courses in six languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, Ukrainian, and Chinese.
Christian Leaders Store - Click Here
Purchase Christian products - all proceeds support more classes and impact.