Mission Multiplier (1 Credit)
Become a Mission Multiplier with Christian Leaders
Team Leaders: Mitchell Dominiak and Henry Reyenga
Become a Champion of Change with the Mission Multiplier Ministry Team!
Christian Leaders carries a grand vision - to ignite a difference-making spark and nurture ministers in every corner of the globe. Our mandate is to make high-quality, tuition-free ministry training and language programs accessible to all. We strive to provide the foundation that launches Christian leaders everywhere.
Are you inspired by this mission? Do you feel called to amplify our impact? If so, we invite you to become part of our Mission Multiplier Ministry team. As a Mission Multiplier, you'll play a crucial role in spreading the transformative potential of Christian Leaders within your relationships. Additionally, you'll have the opportunity to mobilize resources, through fundraising, to broaden our global outreach.
So, are you ready to champion and raise funds for the programs under the Christian Leaders umbrella, including Christian Leaders Institute, Christian Leaders Alliance, and Christian Leaders College?
The Mission Multiplier opportunity operates on a commission basis, what we refer to as 'ministry shares.' In this role, your twin goals will be promoting free ministry training and driving the financial sustainability of Christian Leaders.
Embarking on this mission, you'll need to complete the following courses to equip you with the knowledge and skills to represent Christian Leaders as a Mission Multiplier:
- 'Getting Started Course' (0 Credits) - Gain a swift introduction to the Christian Leaders' ethos and learn how you can multiply our mission.
- 'Calling and Confidence Course' (1 Credit) - Deep dive into exploring your personal calling.
- 'Licensed Christian Wedding Officiant & Wedding Officiant Recognition' (1 Credit & 0 Credit) - Comprehend one of the Christian Leaders Alliance's ministry roles, with a recommendation to continue your clergy training.
- 'Mission Multiplier Course' (1 Credit) - Understand how to minister as a multiplier.
Mission Multiplier Ministry Team's Commitments:
- Advocate for Christian Leaders: Institute, Alliance, and College via word of mouth and online linking.
- Mobilize Vision Partner donations and receive a 20% affiliate commission.
Achievements and Outcomes:
- Learn how to promote free ministry training.
- Comprehend the Biblical foundations of Christian Leaders programs.
- Get skills in the art of fundraising.
- Learn the knack of advocating for Christian Leaders within your relationships.
- Develop skills to promote Christian Leaders on the internet.
- Discover how to share your affiliate link for ministry shares to support your family or ministry.
Take each of the required quizzes and at the end of the course, submit your written Ministry Multiplier plan.
To foster collaboration, knowledge sharing, and continuous learning, the Christian Leaders Headquarters will host monthly Zoom meetings exclusively for Mission Multipliers. This is your chance to connect, collaborate, and create change with like-minded visionaries. Are you ready to be a Mission Multiplier?
Developing a Multiplier Plan
Multiplier People Smart
Giving to Ministry Training - Part 1
Giving to Ministry Training - Part 2
Giving to Ministry Training - Part 3
Giving to Ministry Training - Part 4
Mission Multiplier Youtube Channel
Final Activites: It is important that you master the plans for mentor centers or fundraising!
Wordpress Blogs and Websites - This is a resource for you if you want to set up a ministry training blog.