Nine Ways to Build Someone Up
by Professor Henry Reyenga
Are you interested in learning how to build people up? Do you want to elevate your confidence in relating to others?
If you are an active Christian or growing as a volunteer, part-time or full-time minister, this course will enhance your ability to love and lead others.
- Learn how to find a positive narrative about others.
- Learn the discipline of building others up.
- Become a recognizer of the positive in people in public.
- Learn the role of prayer in building others up.
- Become more effective at sending written communication.
- Develop your skill of eating with and meeting others.
- Learn to excel at church encouragement.
- Develop the skill of encouraging change.
- Learn appropriate physical encouragement.
Post in 3 Forums. You will get a completion check indicating you have posted reflections also read and engage with the comments of others.
After you complete viewing the materials and posting your reflections there is a feedback quiz. The quiz will help us evaluate the effectiveness of the mini-course.