Nine Ways to Build Someone Up
by Professor Henry Reyenga
Are you interested in learning how to build people up? Do you want to elevate your confidence in relating to others?
If you are an active Christian or growing as a volunteer, part-time or full-time minister, this course will enhance your ability to love and lead others.
- Learn how to find a positive narrative about others.
- Learn the discipline of building others up.
- Become a recognizer of the positive in people in public.
- Learn the role of prayer in building others up.
- Become more effective at sending written communication.
- Develop your skill of eating with and meeting others.
- Learn to excel at church encouragement.
- Develop the skill of encouraging change.
- Learn appropriate physical encouragement.
Post in 3 Forums. You will get a completion check indicating you have posted reflections also read and engage with the comments of others.
After you complete viewing the materials and posting your reflections there is a feedback quiz. The quiz will help us evaluate the effectiveness of the mini-course.
Reflection Questions to Answer From the Above Videos (First Posting Assignment)
- Are you able to find a positive narrative in everyone? What do you do to find positive narratives in others?
- What are ways to make building someone up a stronger discipline in your life?
- Are you a person who shares positive stories about others? Or do you focus on letting others know their weaknesses?
Reflection Questions to Answer From the Above Videos (Second Posting Assignment)
- How has prayer opened your mind to what God is doing? How have you experienced this in your life?
- When was the last time you sent a letter or card to someone? Today, we encourage you to think of someone who would love to hear from you and then write a note (an epistle) to them. The most important part of this is to SEND it
- What are some ways you can practice hospitality more?
Reflection Questions to Answer From the Above Videos (Third Posting Assignment)
- Why is encouragement so important in the church community?
- Have you experienced a negative reaction when you tried to offer someone encouragement to change and grow? Did you have a relationship with them? Were you gentle? Did you ask permission before offering advice?
- Which one of the nine qualities of an encourager do you find is easiest for you? Which is the most difficult?
You can help bring these free courses to more Christian Leaders! Consider becoming a Vision Partner today!
Click on the button below to sign up as a monthly donor or to make a one-time donation.
Do you want others to receive scholarships for our free Christian education and ministry training? If you are able, your participation as a Vision Partner keeps this Christian Education available.
- Get Vision Partners Benefits
- More than 375,000 students have enrolled from over 180 nations
- We offer over 150 courses and mini-courses in six languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, Ukrainian, and Chinese
Christian Leaders Store - Click Here
Purchase Christian products - all proceeds support more classes!