Licensed Coaching Minister Program Details
The Licensed Coaching Minister program offers a unique blend of traditional ministerial functions and coaching methodologies. This program prepares you to serve in all the roles that a licensed minister performs, such as conducting weddings, funerals, and baptisms. Additionally, it equips you to offer coaching and pastoral care services. For those interested, the program can serve as a foundation for a specialized professional coaching practice. This program typically takes 9-15 months of part-time study, depending on pace. (Note: You must gain level one endorsement into membership with the Christian Leaders Alliance.)
- Traditional Ministerial Duties: Conduct ceremonies like weddings, funerals, and baptisms.
- Coaching and Pastoral Care: Offer specialized coaching services in a ministerial setting.
- Specialization Options: Tailor your practice to specific areas like marriage, intimacy, matchmaking, or youth development.
- Dual Role: Serve as both a minister and a coach, maximizing your impact in both fields.
- Practice Opportunities: Start a ministerial coaching practice within your church.
- Broad Appeal: Ideal for retirees, single individuals seeking greater impact, and those interested in counseling without the commitment of a bachelor's or master's degree.
- Versatility: Well-suited for volunteer, part-time, or full-time ministers.
- Soul Center Registration: You will be eligible to register a Soul Center with the Christian Leaders Alliance
Upon completion, you'll gain the skills and credentials needed for a dual role in both traditional ministry and coaching. This opens doors for specialized service and greater community impact, whether you're volunteering or pursuing ministry as a career.